⚙ Rating season end
Ranked points will be reset to a certain amount, and we will reward all players with Gold and additional Trophy Road prizes.
- All previous ranked seasons will be merged into one and labeled the ‘First season’. This update will start Season 2.
- Seasons will become regular! The duration of each will be transparent for everyone and visible directly in-game.
- Season 2 ends on March 31.
⚙ Trophy Road
Play Ranked matches, collect Ranked points and unlock the following valuable rewards and features:
- Runes, Gems, Chests, Gold.
- Heroes: Pahom, Stella, Marty-O, Ayner, Chia (relevant for beginners).
- Game modes and features: Mushroom Pass, Daily Quests, Passive skills, Forge, KoH & Dom, 3 & 4 ways, 2v2, etc. (relevant for beginners).
⚙ New ‘Match results’ screen
We have reworked the screen and split it into two parts: match results and match rewards.
- Match results: Artifacts visualization and the ‘Match details’ button were added. Match details show match statistics: amounts of produced/lost units, captured/lost buildings, and used spells.
- Match rewards: all info about match rewards is collected here – Mushroom Pass progress, Trophy Road progress, win chests, etc.
⚙ Spring theme
We have replaced the rock Main theme soundtrack with the standard one, and we have updated the loading screen to a spring-themed one.
⚙ Matches history
From now on, you can copy the match ID with one tap.
Also, the Tournament Mode matches will be shown with an additional badge.
🦎 Custom games will no longer be included in players’ profile statistics.
🦎 Some Matchmaking parameters weren’t performing correctly.
Known, but not fixed Bugs
🐞 Known bugs list was moved to a permanent page, which will be updated from time to time. You can check it anytime on https://mw2.su/en/updates-history-en/known-bugs/.